Thursday, July 20, 2006

school so far...

I've been in school for just about a month now, and I can say with all the confidence possible that school so far rocks! First of all, the CATs and gradable assignments have not yet started and they are not even on the horizon, I went and got my transcript for the last semester [the one I was dreading - got some outside help on that :)] and wonder of wonders I actually got a B[!], I have since run into three programs I've always wanted to watch - Smallville season 4, Lost and Smallville season 5, though I havent yet watched them - I intend to make meself copies soon so they are immortalized, and of course who could forget, I've eaten fries so many times I think my heart has a coating three inches thick [this stuff tends to go where it's least wanted]

The temperature these days however comes really close to zero at times so most of us,including yours truly, have come down with the cold. It's a really inconveniencing disease to have, coz just at the time when you've forgotten your handkerchief your nose starts to run! It's almost as though Murphy's Law were true, and it totally blows! But all in all, this looks like it's gonna be a really good semester. Oh, and also, I havent made any enemies yet, in fact, friends. Im really proud of myself.

END

0 comments: