Saturday, November 11, 2006

how to save a life

So yesterday was my first time to hear that song called How to save a life by The Fray. And DAMN! I was watching the third One Tree Hill and one of the episodes [the one just after Jimmy shot Peyton in the leg] had the song in it, and it was at a really apt place [the first time Pete - leadsinger for Fallout Boy - came over to Peyton's to see her, I guess to tell her he likes her. And she was limping and all and he was in this classic Escalade stretch limo and it was all so wow]. See songs like these are the reason I fell in love with rock in the first place. That song is just deep. I dont even know how to describe how I felt when I heard it. All I can say is I've felt like that like only five times in the past - first with Arms wide open-Creed, then Flying high-Jem[from The O.C], then Mixtape-Butch Walker[previous season of One Tree Hill, then Because of you-Kelly Clarkson, most recently Saving me-Nickelback. How to save a life is just one of those songs one can't ever get enough of. It's definitely going down into my all-time list. I cannot wait to get the whole song, tho I know it's gonna be a while. Me = totally overwhelmed.

I should probably keep annals of said all-time list so's I dont forget where it is Im coming from 60 years from now when Im old and withered.

Arms wide open - Creed
Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Away from the sun - 3 Doors Down
Flying high - Jem
Mixtape - Butch Walker
My happy ending - Avril Lavigne
Hands - Jewel
Saving me - Nickelback
How you remind me - Nickelback
Zoe Jane - Staind
Collide - Howie Day
Thank you for loving me - Bon Jovi
To the ends of the earth - Hillsong
Anywhere - Evanescence
Damaged - TLC
Wherever you will go - The Calling
You're beautiful - James Blunt
Heart of the matter - India Arie
Life goes on - Tupac
The voice of truth - Casting Crowns
He's my son - Mark Schulz
Christmas shoes - New Song

...and now...
How to save a life - The Fray

END

0 comments: