Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And the list goes on

START Last time I said I was a games fan, not? Today I was just going to a friend's place to say hi [actually I was gonna get some music, whoever goes to someone's place to 'just say hi' in this day and age? :-) ] and the guy had Hidden and Dangerous! Does life rock or what? [I know it's kinda old but these are the kinds of things that only get better with age, you know, like good wine] So now I cant wait to finish my exams so I can get gaming seriously, coz I also recently stumbled upon Oppsing Forces(Half life) and Midnight Club II.

And speaking of exams, the one coming on Friday is just my nemesis, mine and everyone else's in my class. Has there ever been a time you felt like even if you read and prepared and no matter how hard you tried it just wouldn't make a difference? That's me, so here I am blogging sted of reading.

Came across a classic quote on my sojourns yesterday night: Those who enjoy what they do invariably do well. Dont remember who it's by though. Pretty neat methinks ENDIT

0 comments: