Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Im free

So last Dec si I did an exam in a professional course, and I was trying to crash the stuff people take six months to do in one month [I started studying in November coz ati I thought long holidays are better spent elsehow] and it was stress. I hit limits I dint even know I have, but now the results have come and whadya know - I passed. Im so happy yaani and this is just proof for all the atheists out there that there is a higher power [can I get a Amen] out there coz how else can one explain me passing? (((some say Im a bright fellow, but Im not one to blow my own horn :-) )))


Now that all that anxiety is over, I have sworn to myself that I am going to get into that culture where I prepare for exams well in advance so I have ample time to do everything I need to do. But who are we kidding? Next season it will be business as usual, lounge all sem, panic just before exam then hopefully pass, and the cycle of life goes on.

0 comments: