Tuesday, February 28, 2006

#@!&*$(@)(*$&*()#&*) !!!

Is it just my net connection or does this happen to everyone? Today Blogger has just taken me 1hr 35mins!! [I literally timed it] to open. I swear if I dint need these machines tomorrow, Im guessing one would be in pieces right about now. Alternatively my Chief Information Officer, were I the Google CEO, would have found himself very jobless, very suddenly! But if wishes were horses...

Anyways, over the weekend I got myself signed up for a network marketing plan that's supposed to make me healthy wealthy and wise in six months, and if Im lucky I should get a Beamer(TM) - that's a BMW, 'case we have normal people out there who arent car freaks like yours truly - for "my very hard work" in uplifting my employers' net worths in about 6 years, but lets face it, I suck at marketing so Im not getting rich any time soon and the Beamer(TM) will probably go to my next of kin if I even get it at all. So Ill just sit back and wait for Providence to smile upon me so that at least I can get a monthly check, no matter what the amount. Healthy... wouldnt say I had problems in that department to begin with. I am an upwardly mobile thriving Kenyan youth still in my prime, so I'll think about their heatlh improvement in another, say 70 years? ya.

And on a happier note... Oh ya, forgot, there are no happy notes today since nothing seems to be working like it should, starting of course with this here blogger

0 comments: