Saturday, February 25, 2006

Life is good

START Its still exam season thisides but with a twist this time - the paper Id said was coming last week, the one that's everyone's nemesis - ya, that one - it came and shock on us all it was doable!! as in it was actually set in English and not Greek like we'd all thought and everything did look familiar! It was almost an anticlimax, the way we had waited for this experience where you go stare at the paper for two hours and hand in your near-empty script [unless of course you count crap as content :) ], but all's well that ends well. Now we can only hope, the way honorable people do: may the best man win.

So now Im taking a break for the weekend to go bring my sanity level back up to par from the hectic last week, maybe even have some fun while at it. Hopefully next week will be a lot lighter. And speaking of light, I need to start carrying my stuff little by little home in prep for the oncoming hols [the ones that last forever, mpaka man fast vergisst, dass man noch Student ist. - did I mention I could speak German? Oh ya, I can, a lil bit] otherwise Im gonna need to hire a truck, or maybe just three muscle men :)
ENDIT

0 comments: