Monday, March 13, 2006

Friendships do last forever

START I recently caught up with some of my old buddes for high school at [ge this, coz things like these dont happen at places like these] a classical concert. Id met one of them earlier and he happened to be going so managed to drag me along and boy am I glad I went, coz these were people whom I hadnt seen in like two years going on three, and we just up and picked up where we had left off as if nothing had happened, never mind all the changes our lives had been in since 2002! Turns out the only thing we had in common was that we once knew each other, oh, and our love for classical [well, theirs more than mine coz I have since diversified into rock :) ] Some of us were driving, others had lil missus's by our sides, and yet others were dressed in crisp suits, but all that dint matter. We were friends, and we had a lot of catching up to do, and catch up we did! Now that I think about it, did we even listen to the Morzat rehearsal? Maybe just a lil bit.
And alongside meeting some of these friends comes new stuff, and for all gamers alike at a time like now [at least in Kenya and other nyuma places where we get stuff next year or the one after], it dont come any newer than Need for Speed Most Wanted, the latest in the Need for Speed series from Electronic Arts, and yours truly is now the proud owner! I love my friends. [I know what you're thinking, Im not materialistic. I love them regardless of what they give me and what they dont give me] ENDIT

0 comments: